Lenosky riding mahlon in Bike Magazine

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Anyone see Lenosky shredding Mahlon Dickerson in the current issue of Bike? Shout-out to the Cascade trail and all! Very cool.

Great seeing Jeff get more and more exposure each year (even though he's an old bastard for a freerider/DJer).

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
We'll be doing a mavic demo ride with Jeff out of bicycle-pro in bordentown on sun oct. 12th. I'll post up an official flyer on monday hopefully.

Is the BIKE mag in stores yet?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Jeff is everywhere. I was watching some adventure race thing at Vail today and Jeff was one of the competitors. He won the race of course.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
He really seems to be a straight up guy. I mean, I only met him @ JORBAfest, and he was cool during the skinnies, and when we were all setting up in the morning.(I took him over when he went to buy some flags for the skinny comp., and the looks on faces when he asked for them,..:( priceless. Untll he told them that he was getting them for his son). Very cool that he is showing off the local goods in Bike.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
I can't place the photo though. Is that MD? The only place with rock like that at MD which i can recall, is Stone Gate; but that doesn't look like Stone Gate.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
It is a cool picture but it looks like he came around the corner and was surprised by the photographer...:)

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I saw Jeff walking his bike back to his truck last Wednesday with a flat so I guess he must ride there all the time.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Bike.com is blocked at my work but I scanned the article.....you got a part of my sleeve as a bonus.

Attachments

• bike.pdf
    325.8 KB · Views: 123

Shaggz

A strong 7
thanks, kevin. not too sure, but my guess is that it is either beaver brook or one of the spurs when you make a left when coming out of stone gate riding it ccw.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I saw Jeff walking his bike back to his truck last Wednesday with a flat so I guess he must ride there all the time.

Jeff lives 5 minutes from Mahlon. He said he is 2 exits away on whatever highway you use to get there.

Stocky

Bike.com is blocked at my work but I scanned the article.....you got a part of my sleeve as a bonus.

THANKS ! for posting .

Visually the picture it doesn't ring a bell at all.

Those are some huge boulders, I can't place them on Stone Gate anywhere.

Shaggz

A strong 7
BTW, MD is closed for renovations, so ride somewhere else. Would someone please call Bike magazine to let them know? Thanks.

Top Bottom