Legal Night Ride this Sat 6/7 Mahlon Dickerson

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Riders,
Reminder that this Saturday, June 7th , is the monthly Morris Trails Partnership night ride. This ride will be at Mahlon Dickerson, and will be for intermediate to advanced riders.

As usual, there will be two parts to the ride to allow some flexibility for your schedules and desired ride time. You can ride either one, or both:

Ride 1: (Approx 7 miles) Meet at Saffin Pond parking lot at 5:30 pm to gear up. Ride starts at 6:00 sharp and returns to Saffin Lot approximately 7:30pm. (Lights not needed for Ride 1)
Ride 2: (Approx 10 miles) Meet at Saffin Pond parking lot at 7:00 to gear up. Join riders from Part 1 at 7:30. Return to Saffin Lot approximately 9:30pm. (Lights required for Ride 2)

Certain requirements in terms of lights, tools, etc apply. Please see the details at this URL:

http://morristrails.org//index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=26&Itemid=67

If you plan to attend, please email me with your name, which ride(s) you'll join, and cell phone number. I will email you my contact info in return. This will be important to make sure we can reach each other the afternoon of the ride in case of any changes in plans (e.g. Lost your way, threat of rain, etc).

Hope you can make it!!

Greg Murray
Morris Trails Partnership
JORBA Morris County
icebiker@optimum123.net (remove the 123)

Last edited:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Night ride off for 6/7...

No takers, so Night Ride at Mahlon is off for 6/7.

Greg Murray
Morris Trails Partnership
JORBA Morris County Parks

Top Bottom