Lefty Fender?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
phew, that threads a doozy.... i even managed to apparently successfully play a norm game, though i'm not sure i fully understand it now.....

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Mud in yer eye!

SKS had a shock board front fender a few years back that had a Lefty adapter.

I looked it up an I don't see an adapter made any longer.

I personally ride more days per year in very wet conditions than you. I promise.

I use a seat post mounted rear fender but no front.

This should work for you as well.

I know it is tempting to ride in that all white skinsuit but you must resist.

Mud is your friend.

j-

Glancing Aft

I just know it's going to rain at Allamuchy, and I hate wearing clear lens glasses at night, so looking for a way to divert some mud...
I'll look into the shock boards some though, thanks for the help everybody.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If today is any indication, it always rains there. Seriously it must have been raining up there all week. One trail that was on both the 24 and 50k last year was basically a stream today.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
no, it just rained ALOT last night up here. the storm was feroscious. a half hour at least of lightening strikes nearly every second, and constant thunder, with pouring rain.

J-Dro

no, it just rained ALOT last night up here. the storm was feroscious. a half hour at least of lightening strikes nearly every second, and constant thunder, with pouring rain.

I was up there today too. I was taken totally by surprise since we got no rain at all down where I live. I was not ready for streams flowing down the trail, but I guess its good practice for 24HOA. Oh wait, this is supposed to be the dry year, I forgot.:rolleyes:

But to stay somewhat on topic, I ditched my clear lens glasses a few miles into the ride due to fog/sweat and did get some trail splatter in my eye now and then. A fender would be nice, but I prolly won't get one anyway.

ArmyOfNone

I was just reading up on Oakley and they are supposed to be releasing a "hydrophobic" lenses. They are supposed to be water resistant and fog resistant.

Top Bottom