Lefty bottoming out, Shock Pump?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Feels like my fork is bottoming out. Did a quick search on the Cannondale website and came up empty. I have a shock pump (thanks Bill), my bike is on my car; is this all I need to make my fork feel like it isn't bottoming out? HALP!

that's all you need... I know you never check your psi in your tires until you bottom out so I'm going to assume the same holds true with the lefty... pump the fork to 95 psi and see how it feels to you... you probably need less because you weigh as much as a botle of mountain dew...

Different forks have different psi ratings. The carbon fors are lower than the alum ones. same with DLR vs DLR2. Give halters a call, tell them what fork you have, and your weight. They will give you the recomended psi.

we have the same fork (on my single speed)... Chris put 100psi in mine and you're lighter so I said to start with 95psi... whatevs... Tyler's right - just call the shop...

interesting tech note; i still have the bike on my roof, plan on looking at it during lunch, im going to see what the air pressure is at (once i find out where to place the shock pump valve) and see what it is.

interesting tech note; i still have the bike on my roof, plan on looking at it during lunch, im going to see what the air pressure is at (once i find out where to place the shock pump valve) and see what it is.

What's the interesting tech note? That you don't know how to use the shock pump?

getting closer to my lunch break where i can take a peek at this thing. stay tuned

You may fix the bottoming out issue by adding air but you still may not be getting a full 90mm of travel... Don't believe me bring it in to Chris and he will tell you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom