Left / Front Sram shifter used to Actuate a dropper..

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The specialized droppers come with a lever that looks just like a shifter .

bucknejo

Yes. For about $20 you can just buy the Specialized lever which is exactly the same as a Sram front shifter but half the weight and 100% less ghetto.

I built out my unused SRAM x something FD shifter into a dropper actuator last year sometime using similar instructions from the OP and was able to get it going (I think @jumpa has it now actually). Worked great from what I remember.

Anyway - I ended up upgrading to the specialized lever for exactly what @jimvreeland says but I think I paid $60. Raceface has something similar too, but again for around $50 or $60.

https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/pr...remote-black?gclid=CISmxIn9p80CFRMlgQod4CIJ9w

jumpa

I built out my unused SRAM x something FD shifter into a dropper actuator last year sometime using similar instructions from the OP and was able to get it going (I think @jumpa has it now actually). Worked great from what I remember.

Anyway - I ended up upgrading to the specialized lever for exactly what @jimvreeland says but I think I paid $60. Raceface has something similar too, but again for around $50 or $60.

https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/pr...remote-black?gclid=CISmxIn9p80CFRMlgQod4CIJ9w

Still have it if somone wants to try it out. The dropper is on my buddies bike but he is using a third party remote.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
did someone (@jShort?) have it integrated into the brake-handlebar clamp?
can't find it now.... seems i remember fork on one side, seat post on the other.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
did someone (@jShort?) have it integrated into the brake-handlebar clamp?
can't find it now.... seems i remember fork on one side, seat post on the other.

That's guide brakes with a reverb dropper. They are integrateable. (Not a word, but it should be!)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
That's guide brakes with a reverb dropper. They are integrateable. (Not a word, but it should be!)

integrable - but i like where you were going

inte-great-able - meaning the combo is awesome!!!

Top Bottom