Last Ride This Weekend...

dirty bert

Banned
This is my LAST WEEKEND to ride. I'm riding rain or shine or freezing weather. Anyone interested answer this thread. I gotta ride close to home because my wife is pregnant and is scheduled for a c-section this Monday and well she can go at any time.

I'm looking to ride 6 Mile on Saturday, at a slow, maybe turtle-like pace, enjoyable and probably a bit of mud included. Bring yer fenders, wool socks, winter boots, gloves and a sense of humor.

I got extra River Horse to bring, so let's toast to wife and my twin boys for safe journey on Monday.

~db

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Safe Journey for sure!!

That's awesome, Bert.
I wish you twice the fun and half the trouble:D.

I'll be riding up north but toasting you all.
So, keep us posted.

Congratulations!!
Someone take this man out for a ride!

davos

can you do sunday???

Jim- looking to get Mike out as well that day and he needs something close to home as well. Since he hasn't ridden in quite some time he's looking for a slower pace as well. Thinking sometime around noon - 1pm start time.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
good luck bert. my girls turned four in sept and it's been a lot of fun. a lot of stress at times, but a lot of fun.

enjoy the ride...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
congrats man!

not to be a downer but 6 mile is going to be super muddy and the low areas are going to be like mini-lakes. Where I work has a bunch of wetlands/bog areas around it and today I noticed that they are very high and basically look like a lake with trees....

J-Dro

congrats man!

not to be a downer but 6 mile is going to be super muddy and the low areas are going to be like mini-lakes. Where I work has a bunch of wetlands/bog areas around it and today I noticed that they are very high and basically look like a lake with trees....

buzzkill.gif

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Congrats of the upcoming birth. It's an awesome thing.

This might be a better option though.

Attachments

• WC-SoloPlusSwamp.jpg
    WC-SoloPlusSwamp.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 83

J-Dro

my blocker at work isn't leeting me see this, but based on the image name "buzzkill.gif" I get the picture :( Destroy Mercer instead, I don't like riding there that much, or go to PA and ride that stuff. :)

This was just meant as fun. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't go anywhere near 6MR this time of year. Someone had to be the buzzkill and you just got there first.

Oh and congrats Bert, your life will never be the same. Hope all goes well on Monday.

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Congrats of the upcoming birth remember embarrassing pictures can be used in all fun and exciting ways.
at my daughters sweet 16 my wife made up special picture books for all the tables to look thru probably not the best idea but fun just the same :)

dirty bert

Banned
yea now looking back at all the rain we got, i'm probably going to "kill" the thought of 6mr. i was hoping the trails would freeze and do an early morning ride. I guess we will see.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Congrats man. I hope things freeze up so you can get in a good ride.I too am hoping the temps. drop for Sunday @ Hartshorn.

Top Bottom