Last minute ride: RINGWOOD/LOT C, 11/4 @10:30

cem

Last minute ride RINGWOOD Today, 11/4 @10:30, LOT C

2-2.5 hours 10-12 miles or more...

S

Stan LeCupp

Cem I'd like to join you but can't make it so soon. Maybe next time.

S

Stan LeCupp

Well I've already made other arrangements at this time so I'll have to try another day. Have a good ride.

dmc123

Stan LeCupp,

If you can't make this ride I was planning on going to Allamuchy today. I am thinking about 11:30. Slow to moderate pace, 8-10 miles.

Dave

(You may remember me, I am the guy you met at the 24 hrs of Allamuchy race)

S

Stan LeCupp

Cem - let me know, sounds good

Hey Dave! I'll be riding Mooch from rt 517 at 11:30am with Heythorp. Doing about 15-20 miles at moderate pace if you care to join us.

Last edited by a moderator:

dmc123

I was planning on going there anyway. I have barely ridden that side and I am honestly not in the best shape. I am good technically but I take frequent breaks to rest so I am pretty slow. I would love to ride with you guys but I dont want to hold you up either. Let me know what you think.
Dave

cem

sshhh

Linked up with someone who showed me some super fun single track, mixed with rock gardens, small drops and some bridge crossings. i think some of it might of been this years race course. Never knew or heard about it until today, just have to remember how to get back to it.

S

Stan LeCupp

cem said:
Linked up with someone who showed me some super fun single track, mixed with rock gardens, small drops and some bridge crossings. i think some of it might of been this years race course. Never knew or heard about it until today, just have to remember how to get back to it.

nice! can't wait too ride ringwood.

cem

With a lot of back tracking was able to find everything I rode on Sat. I was also able to link the first half race course to the new stuff ran out of time, but think i can link the second half. So should be a nice 13-16 mile loop.

Top Bottom