Last Cross race tomorrow ...

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
i thought about getting prescription riding glasses, but i think that my eyes are just TOO bad. im thinking lasik this summer

Hey CX fans, I'm on my way to KC....I'm someplace in pennsaltuckey on the pike and boy is it raining:-( only 900 miles left to go yippy!!!! I will take pics and post later...peace in the middle east..

Maurice

If I may suggest. I also don't see sh!t without my glasses. One word: contacts.

I know YMMV, but for me it's like night and day. Literally. So much so that in the beginning riding trails was scary due to the amount of stuff I was now able to see. I got over it. Big bonus is being able to ride in sh!ttier than sh!t conditions without a problem. Crap gets in your eyes: all you do is blink, no different than people with normal vision.
Contacts technology has evolved tremendously, and keeps evolving. Never lost a lens, can't feel them, and there's no way in hell anybody is taking a blade at my eyeballs.

And now hello pimpin' sunglasses!

Hey Fred!!!!!! Will do, maybe next year we can get you to make trip to the nationals and at the rate your going you will have to race the elite mens race...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Goooooooooooo Chuck-E!

Hey CX fans, I'm on my way to KC....I'm someplace in pennsaltuckey on the pike and boy is it raining:-( only 900 miles left to go yippy!!!! I will take pics and post later...peace in the middle east..

Gooooooooooooooooooo Chuck-EEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! :getsome:

Your friendly neighborhood Racerchick ... :p

ArmyOfNone

Hey Fred!!!!!! Will do, maybe next year we can get you to make trip to the nationals and at the rate your going you will have to race the elite mens race...

Id love to go. We should try to make plans. Dont know about that elite part tho. But it will be fun!

Hope the weather out there isnt to nasty.

Drove all the way to KC and arrived at 11:30pm KCtime 12:30 NJTime... Have a race today at 11:00 am and then Saturday at 1:00 pm is my national championship... Weather is cold and sunny 36, looks good here until Sunday... Pics and more to come...peace!!!!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Drove all the way to KC and arrived at 11:30pm KCtime 12:30 NJTime... Have a race today at 11:00 am and then Saturday at 1:00 pm is my national championship... Weather is cold and sunny 36, looks good here until Sunday... Pics and more to come...peace!!!!
Go, brother, go!

mtbnj.com at CX nationals

Hey MTBNJ folks, after a starting number 2098, so needless to say is started in the last row 97 riders in front of me. . I was able to move up to 32 place...:) I'm ok with that because today was just a trial run for Saturdays national championship. The course is excellent but very muddy as the ground is starting to thaw... Just watched the 55 + mens event and the course is 90% dryer then my event... All and all a great time and can't wait to do it again on Saturday... Great pics of me in the MTBNJ.com team kit. I will post when I get home on Monday....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Good luck, hopefully your more than just a Minor Threat. :p

Hopefully you don't get out of step with the pack and for no reason provide a filler to the back of the pack but if you do, betray the back of the pack and use them as stepping stones; make 'em see red; and think again about there little friend and they can tell their sob story to there friend about you cashing in. Afterwards you will just look back and laugh.

I have too much time on my hands.....

Top Bottom