Last Beginner ride Sept. 2

Frank

Sasquatch
Sadly, all good things must come to an end and this is no exception. This seasons Beginner Rides have been some great fun, but due to the shrinking daylight hours we'll have to end it Sept 2.

There have been many riders that have improved thier riding skills and it has been fun to watch. I want to thank you all for attending, but I would really like to send a special thanks to the "veterans" who came every week to help out and give advice and encouragement to the riders. There are so many cool people in this sport and I am fortunate that I got to meet so many of you. Thanks again and we'll see you next summer.:)

Piper1959

The best group you would ever want to ride with.

I am sorry this has to end for now I have not been able to ride since mid July due to Surgery. But I had many good times in riding with this group and I would recommend this ride to any one of any level of riding. It is the people that made this a pleasure to ride along with the excellent trail maintenance group.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

I will be back next next year and plan on riding later this year to get ready for next year.

Great times Great fun Great people.

A big thanks to you Frank for your leadership and organizing this ride.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Keep It Going

it has been a very fun summer of riding with yous guys, but the light is getting pulled back some. we're gonna need to agree on a weekend morning to keep these groups together. maybe not so much beginner but you know a group ride.

Frank

Sasquatch
it has been a very fun summer of riding with yous guys, but the light is getting pulled back some. we're gonna need to agree on a weekend morning to keep these groups together. maybe not so much beginner but you know a group ride.

We will do that.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
great ride tonight lets do a blow out for next week and get a 17:45 start....
gotta do something to make up for lost daylight..:)

Mongoose Rider

This SUCKS

Well I can't say how much I appreciate everyone's help and encouragement.
We have to do some beginner-paced rides throughout the winter... I am game (as long as I don't fall and TACO my rim before the ride again.....)

Frank

Sasquatch
Kenny,
If you can't get it fixed soon I'll loan you a wheel for next tuesday.

btw another big group at 24 riders....frickin' awesome.:D

EtE

This was most of tonight's group.

l_ffe61bbd1699ec43149f7f3b4bf14475.jpg

--Mark

F

Freeman

Going to try and make next weeks and bring the better half with me. She would enjoy it.

B

BiscoJosh

Thank You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say enough about these rides and what they have done for me this summer. Definitely some of the best times I have had all summer. I have met so many great people and had some really good times. A special thanks to Frank for making these rides a reality. Also, a special thanks to Mike for always brining up the rear (haha), always giving me pointers, and being my built in GPS system. Unfortunately I will not be able to make the last ride as I will be working, but I hope to see all of you during the weekends whenever there are rides. I will be lurking the boards and hope to see everyone soon!

Peace!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dude just post when you want to ride and I will try and make it...
it has been a great experience for me to ride in a group as good as this....

Mongoose Rider

The wheel was replaced, turns out at some point in the season or on this fall I cracked a seal on my rear suspension so that had to be replaced. Pulled a ligament in my knee so I probably won't make it to the last ride of the season but I am looking forward to some cool weather rides... Thanks for all your help guys and girls. Thanks again Mike for the quick patch job on the thumb too!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions