lars tribus

s4lnj

came to the bmx race in howell today and ran the cruiser class. cool guy, i had a ton of mtb questions, but didn't want to bother him too much, we chatted for a couple of minutes, took a few hot laps.... man can he jump!!!!!

i'm pretty sure he wasn't racing to win, as other guys were manualling doubles while he was an easy 8feet in the air in full on flattie possition.

Ian F

Yep. Lars is definitely very cool. I remember having some good times at Plattekill trying to follow him down a trail... emphasis on trying... :rolleyes:

don

That's rad about Lars racing Howell. What class was he running? I met him a couple times at a skatepark and then a DS race years ago. He was very cool both times. And a really good rider to boot.

Sorta off topic but did you ask anything about his bike "Country Club" he was starting up in north NJ?

s4lnj

35-40 cruiser-- i'm pretty sure he went 2-1-2 in his motos-- i didn't hang out for his main.

we really just talked about the race that day, a little about the jeep race in diablo, then a dh race he was at in france. he was getting pounded by people all day, i didn't want to bother him too much.

Top Bottom