laclasicadiaz

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
Hey I know this is a raod event but every little bit will help out.
For first hand info just stop in to Cycle Craft in Parsippany and talk to Fabian or Brendan.
Allwood in the Clifton area Art is the man to talk to there
Mike at Town Cycle in West Milford.
Or if you dont mind waiting up for me on the trail I would be glad to talk it up a bit.

http://www.laclasicadiaz.com/Home.html

Produst is always a good thing. what we consider worn out and useless up here they would go nuts for in Peru. I have been raiding Mikes ( Town Cycle) recycling bin each time I go there and always come out with at least a tire.

PM me if you want to get anything to me and I will meet you and pick it up if needed.

Thanks for looking gang

BJ Kisch

xc62701

Hey man. I decided to see what things I have in my stash today. I came up with a bunch of tires. Some pretty new, some old. A few cassettes, a set of shifters, some chains and I think that's it. If you want em they're yours. I'm more than happy to help out and donate some of the stuff that is lying around. They will use it more than I will. I'm gonna keep digging to see what I can come up with.

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
KICK A$$
We'll take it.
I am riding JH snow or no on sunday Am @ 9
Or I am doing some trail work saturday AM 10 ish.
Don't you still have a bike w/ Town Cycle?
If those times / days dont work you could drop it @ my house (around the cornre from the school) Let me know what works for you.

Whats up with the H.S. club?

Shaggz

A strong 7
i was speaking with brendan this afternoon, and he has something special planned to help the cause. details should be coming monday - stay tuned.

xc62701

KICK A$$
We'll take it.
I am riding JH snow or no on sunday Am @ 9
Or I am doing some trail work saturday AM 10 ish.
Don't you still have a bike w/ Town Cycle?
If those times / days dont work you could drop it @ my house (around the cornre from the school) Let me know what works for you.

Whats up with the H.S. club?

Don't know if I'll make it Sunday am but I'll drop it at the shop since I"m there a lot. I just picked up my one bike. They have my broken bike which I have to go dismantle so I'll be up there anyway. I'm working on getting the Ski club to run which it might not - low enrollment. And then I'm going to submit the proposal for the club and see how that goes for the spring. Details to follow...

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
THANK YOU to anyone who has picked up a ticket for the raffel!
We could not do it with out the support form the cycling community.

$10 for a Dura Ace Six/13 is a steal.
There is plenty of time left.the drawing is Feb 9 2008
Go to Cycle Craft and get a ticket.

Big thanks to xc62701 for picking up a ticket. :D

Just think, if you don't have a need for it throw it onto RBR or ebay and sell it off for some sweet MTB goodies.

Top Bottom