KVSP Tomorrow?

ytc100

Was thinking I might try to sneek a ride in here around 9am (if the rain holds off).

Early season kinda pace...

N

nopants

where is that place (KVSP?) / & what is wrong with a little rain / there is more talk (& fear) of rain - it rarely rains for long / don't be a fair weathered mtb'er - tell me where & perhaps I'll even see you there / ride on

ytc100

Kittatinny Valley State Park:
Rt. 80 west to exit 25. Take 206 north to Goodale rd. Make the right onto Goodale and proceed to the park entrance and parking on your right.

I'll ride if it's wet but not if it's going to be raining.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
Any idea what time?

I could wait depending on the forecast in the morning.

Yeah, let me know too cause I'd like to get an actual ride in there assuming no chains break!

Shaggz

A strong 7
LOL - not looking too good right now. Bike did not come in on the earleir delivery, and the last one comes in around 5:30. I'll post up either way.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
No reply yet so I'm hoping you are out riding the new bike!!! :D

ytc100

Sorry to hear that.

The weather looks pretty good I think so I'm going to be at the park around 9.
See anyone else interested there.

NJ Jess

Pre-ride the race course

I hope all of you fine fellows come out on Friday afternoon, say 4pm to ride the Running of the Dogs race course. Are any of you racing the 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 or 4 hour races this coming weekend? Perhaps you can watch and be a course marshal or something. The race registration is 8 am, so I think its early enough to get in a lot of laps. Hope to see ya there, Smiles, NJ Jess

Top Bottom