Kuat NV 2.0 Brand new unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

jredone

as the title says, I have a brand new still in the box and unused kuat nv 2.0 bike rack. Your choice of color and receiver size as well.

So here's the deal, I was rear ended recently and insurance is replacing the rack that was on my car at the time. I'm using a 1up single tray and I decided to stick with that and sell the replacement kuat rack.
I haven't even ordered the rack yet so you get the choice of color and receiver size.

This is the rack with the integrated repair stand, locking pin, and integrated cable locks.

The rack is over $700 shipped from Kuat.

Looking to get $575 for it and I am located Staten Island. Will have factory warranty and all the good stuff offered from Kuat

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Pretty killer deal you got here.

IMG_4291.JPGIMG_4292.JPG

qclabrat

I'll be in the Newmans lot tomorrow. Can someone total my Yakima holdup so I can buy this. can't go wrong with either a Kuat or Oneup

MarkLav

as the title says, I have a brand new still in the box and unused kuat nv 2.0 bike rack. Your choice of color and receiver size as well.

So here's the deal, I was rear ended recently and insurance is replacing the rack that was on my car at the time. I'm using a 1up single tray and I decided to stick with that and sell the replacement kuat rack.
I haven't even ordered the rack yet so you get the choice of color and receiver size.

This is the rack with the integrated repair stand, locking pin, and integrated cable locks.

Looking to get $575 for it and I am located Staten Island. Will have factory warranty and all the good stuff offered from Kuat

View attachment 54051View attachment 54052

View attachment 54051View attachment 54052
hello, happy 4th! Im new here and saw your ad, I would like to Inquire if I can get that rack for 480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom