Kona Hei Hei DL

rmap01

Just getting into mtb in central NJ. Been riding Allaire, Hartshorne and Six Mile. Desperately need to upgrade as my wife bought me a GT Palomar many moons ago. The bike - and I - are taking a beating on these trails. I have an opportunity to purchase a 2013 Kona Hei Hei DL for $1750 and wanted to get some input. I really did not want to go over $1500 but I am looking at this as an immediate upgrade and an investment over the long haul. I realize it's got to feel right to me but any input/insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Per KonaWorld it looks like a sweet ride and at $2850 retail yours is a steal. My old Kona Ku is still one of the best-handling bikes I have ever ridden ... recommend them without hesitation.

I have been riding my Kona Dawg Delux for probably longer than it should be ridden. It has been beaten, crashed, smashed and even survived a few days at Creek dowhilling. Rear hub, a few rear hangers and derailleurs, some shock maintenance and still perfect (except for the paint of course)

Back
Top Bottom