Kittatiny Wed or Thurs

DownhillR3

Yeah, I know 99% of the trails there. If they are using the same course as last year, I know that as well except for the split section for pro/beginner. Last year I was a beginner so I did thatloop, but once i'm out on the trail I'd be able to tell the sport loop as well.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I can ride anytime Thursday late morning or early afternoon, whatever works for you, or tomorrow wheels down either 1pm or 2pm. Let me know and I'm there -

RNG1

Justin and I are planning on getting out there today (Wed) around 1:30, would be great if someone knows the place could join us.

Oreo

Damn, you guys dont have to work? i cant do anytime before 5 on weekdays unless I burn a day off, anyone going this weekend? it'll be nice if its marked.

RNG1

I do work, however this summer I have been experimenting with implementing strategic episodes of planned irresponsibility. So far it has yielded an increase in productivity and has made overall work disposition more better.

Oreo

I do work, however this summer I have been experimenting with implementing strategic episodes of planned irresponsibility. So far it has yielded an increase in productivity and has made overall work disposition more better.

:rofl:

Rob, PM me your cell# incase I can make it . I will try to get off work early, but dont wait if you dont hear from me.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
OK all, sorry for the change -- Rob and I will be at Kittatiny around 3.

Jake, Alex and DownhillR3 -- hope to see some or all of you. Let's kick ass for a couple hours.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Big thanks to Evan for showing us the joint. Two laps in 90 minutes with plenty of conversation. . . gonna be a fast race.

Top Bottom