Kittatinny Pictures

T

thighs are burnin

Hung out with Steve ? (site owner I think) today and told him I'd post some pics of the MTBNJ'ers. Steve...I'm John, the tall guy at road crossing, met you in the Jungle originally. Couple a good ones.

*** COPY AND PASTE THE LINK ***

http://demanfamily.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!E243F064012A4E94!209/

Last edited by a moderator:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nathan was there with his D300 yesterday too. I know he got all 3 races. Im sure he will post a link as soon as he can get them processed and uploaded.

Nathan Crisman

Nathan was there with his D300 yesterday too. I know he got all 3 races. Im sure he will post a link as soon as he can get them processed and uploaded.

:mad2:D3 biach there's a $3400 difference! D300 is $1600 plastic consumer goods while the $5000 D3 is all pro all the time.:rofl::D

Kidding of course (not about pissing 5 grand on a camera body), I could have made the same images with a $600 D80 body. MTB racing pics only benefit of the pro body is the focusing is more accurate and faster, leading to more "keeper" pics. In fact, I think I only tossed about 15 or 20 shots out of nearly 900 from sunday due to missed focus. As with most things in photography, it's not really about the equipment.

walter

Fourth Party
Jake, this guy has some seriously good shots of you, did you see them. Kirt, you too. Maurice had a bunch as well as MixMasterMMMMMMMmmMMMmmMMm. Norms pic looks bad ass too.

Jake, that last pic of you is portrait worthy. You look beaten and battered, but you gots the fire in your eyes bro!

Top Bottom