kitt

anrothar

entirely thrilled
nice. i had a feeling that place wouldn't drain too well. lotsa clay.

is this the beginning of your training?

pinkshirtphotos

my training is top secret......

yeah i guess you could say that. now if i could only figure out my gps doohicky and put what i mapped onto the computer so i can show what i rode, cause i have no clue what i was on.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
what type of gps is it? it should have come with a cable to plug into your usb port. from there it should almost automatically load up if you installed the software that came with it. then to post it online, you would have to sign up with motionbased or some other gps hosting site i think.

pinkshirtphotos

what type of gps is it? it should have come with a cable to plug into your usb port. from there it should almost automatically load up if you installed the software that came with it. then to post it online, you would have to sign up with motionbased or some other gps hosting site i think.

i have a cable for it, but it didnt come with one. didnt come with software either. its a garmin venture cx. i looked on google earth and it looks like if i pay $20 for the premium version i can download my tracks on there.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you can download your track on the free version. i only upgraded to the premium version recently, but have been putting my track up for over a year now. check garmins website, you should be able to download the software you need. or just sign up for a free accnt at motionbased.com and use their 'agent' software to upload from your gps directly to the internet. from there you can just click a button and download it to google earth.

Top Bottom