Kinney Rd. closed Oct, 4,5,6,2019

zip

There will be a Boy Scout Jamboree. 2000 Scouts camping on the R.C.Airplane field with Festival set up on the concert field. They have been planning this for over a year.
I have been tasked with the Jamboree Mountain Bike Activity for Scouts age 11 to 17. If you can come and help lead rides, Saturday, Oct. 5, 9am to 5pm, I would be obliged. You do not have to be a Scouter. The plan is to leave the concert field in groups of 5 Scouts with 2 adult ride leaders, every ten minutes. Rt. turn on Kinney Rd. Rt. turn on Tilcon Rd. and go to Lower Maze, then Middle Maze then return on the Blue Rock Trail to Kinney Rd. Faster groups have the option to then go around the Lake. Ride time should be in the 40 minute range.
If you are still reading this, you may know of a bike or two that would be suitable for donation to the Scout Mountain Bike program at Camp Allamuchy. Adult sizes small and medium will be put to immediate use at the Jamboree and then added to the camp fleet. Thanks! I hope to hear from bikers who make Mountain Biking in NJ so good. RZ

You beat me to it... Although I didn't know about the road closure.

If anyone can help lead small groups, please reach out to @zip ASAP

Thanks for spreading the word. Been working on this for months and we are actually in pretty good shape. We need about 4 more ride leaders to round out the group assembled so far. And of course bikes are always appreciated anytime.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions