Kingdom VT winter

Raphael

The guys in my group are planning a trip up to Kingdom in VT next week. Considering that our “home” park is allaire, we are looking at some serious travel time. We have never been there, either summer or winter. Has anyone been up there in the winter? Is the trip worth it?

gtluke

The Moped
The photos of the fat biking up there look phenomenal. I'm pretty sure they have a tire size limit, like 3.5" or over so make sure you all have fat bikes or check on that first.
There is also downhill skiing in town so that's an option too.

Raphael

Thanks guys. I ride a salsa beargrease,some of the others are bringing fatties or renting there. They actually have a max PSI limit of 5. We rode allaire today as a tryout. Ran 2.5 psi. Still pretty rough going.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks guys. I ride a salsa beargrease,some of the others are bringing fatties or renting there. They actually have a max PSI limit of 5. We rode allaire today as a tryout. Ran 2.5 psi. Still pretty rough going.
Check the kingdom trails Instagram account. They update trail conditions. They groom the trails so if they say they're good, I'd imagine it's awesome. Like Luke said, the pics of fat bike trails look cool.

You guys should do this trip in the summer though. That's the time to go.

goodvibe

I was there in the summer of 2016. There was some great trails. I would assume it is awesome in the summer as well. Stayed at the Wildflower Inn. Great place and great breakfast!

Top Bottom