Kingdom Trails VT

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
anyone ever go up to the Kingdom Trails? Anyplace you can recomend to stay and eat?

sean -

Try here:

http://www.lynburkemotel.com

It's not the Taj Mahal, but relatively inexpensive (about $65/night) and there is probably a free trail pass deal still in effect that'll save ya $10/day. It's 5 minutes from the trailhead. There's decent pub fare across the street from the motel or by the trails at The Pub Outback.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
thanks

The GF and I are trying to make it up there...plan on making it a three day trip. Looks like we are going to miss some of the trips that some of us on this board are planning.

Any good loops?

Last edited:

xc62701

Check out webbs, kitchell and jaws. I stayed at an Inn somewhere in town that was pretty nice. If I could only remember the name???

lawndart

Shop Keep
The GF was looking to stay at the Inn at Mountainview Farm....looking at the trail map i got from work its right smack dab in the middle of whats going on.

DD-

We stayed at the Kirby Ridge Log Cabin last summer. The place was nice, it is on the Burke Mountain side of KT, it is only a short ride over to the Darling Hill side (where Sidewinder is).

There is another new trail that is near Sidewinder called Tap -n- Die, also very nice, as is Tody's Tour. Lots of great riding, hope you have better luck than we did 10 days ago with the weather - we had 2 out of 3 days of downpours :(

lawndart

Shop Keep
closed for now

The Gf went online last night to their website and they say trails are closed cause its been pouring up there. Lets just hope for better weather for a few weeks.

DD-

They have been getting alot of rain up there. Allamuchy Joe and I just got back from a 10 day vacation to VT, NH, MA - it poured 6 out of 10 days :(. It seems like they are in a really bad weather pattern, horrific thunder/lightening/hail with buckets of rain.

We were talking to a guy staying a few campsites from us at KT. The day we decided the weather was to dicey he rode...had a lightening strike about 100 yards from him :scared: way to close for me !

Top Bottom