Kingdom Trails Sadness

onetracker

That's totally nuts. How many of the other signs are going to get stolen now for sign envy...
With the deep pockets of mtbnj, PBS and the Gates foundation we should make a film about a KT sign heist. In the same vain of The Thomas Crown Affair it would be called the “Utah Joe Affair“. Utah would go around KT stealing signs on his bike, then hop in his Mustang and peel away to his Man Cave where he enjoys his stolen KT signage in his own private gallery. He will be investigated and pursued by Detective Emily Batty who would be in hot pursuit of Utah on her Supercaliber then in her Porsche. Not sure if there would be any hot romance; that would be up to Utah’s wife. Right when @UtahJoe is about to get caught; he develops an elaborate scheme with the other mtbnj regulars like @Mitch, @Norm, @pooriggy, etc to reinstall the signs in the previous trail intersections to avoid capture and rejoin us in the band of NJ mountain bike knuckleheads. Let me know when funding is secured and I will write the screenplay.....

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think we can turn this into a helmet to create the charade scene to elude Johnny law.
Regardless if the movie is made or not I think the team needs these helmets.
209639.jpg

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
With the deep pockets of mtbnj, PBS and the Gates foundation we should make a film about a KT sign heist. In the same vain of The Thomas Crown Affair it would be called the “Utah Joe Affair“. Utah would go around KT stealing signs on his bike, then hop in his Mustang and peel away to his Man Cave where he enjoys his stolen KT signage in his own private gallery. He will be investigated and pursued by Detective Emily Batty who would be in hot pursuit of Utah on her Supercaliber then in her Porsche. Not sure if there would be any hot romance; that would be up to Utah’s wife. Right when @UtahJoe is about to get caught; he develops an elaborate scheme with the other mtbnj regulars like @Mitch, @Norm, @pooriggy, etc to reinstall the signs in the previous trail intersections to avoid capture and rejoin us in the band of NJ mountain bike knuckleheads. Let me know when funding is secured and I will write the screenplay.....
I can finally be a producer... I'll send a contract over

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
First of the KT signs arrived at it's new home this morning....It will hang over Pauls' bench, who has ridden these trails extensively...we will care for it lovingly and with pride!

Attachments

• KT Sign.jpg
    KT Sign.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 95
  • KT Decal.jpg
    KT Decal.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 101

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
First of the KT signs arrived at it's new home this morning....It will hang over Pauls' bench, who has ridden these trails extensively...we will care for it lovingly and with pride!
Looks like a Fake?? Just sayin........

cfrone1

Shop Keep
Looks like a Fake?? Just sayin........
Would have been an elaborate fake....came with a KD sticker on the box (see 2nd photo)....a fresh sticker in the box...wrapped in old trail maps....with a letter from Abby Long, Executive Director, Kingdom Trail Association. But next time i am in Vegas, I'll bring it into the Pawn Stars guys so they can call in an expert to check it out!

cfrone1

Shop Keep
And the second KT Sign, Todys Tour, arrived at it's new home this afternoon to join its' sibling .... It will also hang over Pauls' bench, who has ridden these trails extensively...we will care for them lovingly and with pride!

Attachments

• Todys Tour.jpg
    Todys Tour.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom