Kingdom Trails - Room for 2 more riders

RSAmerica

Kingdom Trails trip

I still have one room available at my Kingdom Trails trip. We are staying at Burke Bike Barn’s new Farmhouse right on the White School Trail. The room has 2 beds, so room for 2 more rides.

Aug 2-5 Thu-Sun
Ride Fri-Sun
3 nights Thu-Sat
3 Bedroom unit
Sleeps 6-8
Burke Bike Barn Farmhouse
South Side 3 bedroom unit
http://burkebikebarn.com/

Rate for whole 3 bedroom unit:
Thursday night $170
Room: $173/3 plus 9% tax = $62
Fri & Sat night $270
Room: $270/3 plus 9% tax =$98 night

Please let me know if anyone is interested ASAP.
Thx
David

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
P
Kingdom Trails trip

I still have one room available at my Kingdom Trails trip. We are staying at Burke Bike Barn’s new Farmhouse right on the White School Trail. The room has 2 beds, so room for 2 more rides.

Aug 2-5 Thu-Sun
Ride Fri-Sun
3 nights Thu-Sat
3 Bedroom unit
Sleeps 6-8
Burke Bike Barn Farmhouse
South Side 3 bedroom unit
http://burkebikebarn.com/

Rate for whole 3 bedroom unit:
Thursday night $170
Room: $173/3 plus 9% tax = $62
Fri & Sat night $270
Room: $270/3 plus 9% tax =$98 night

Please let me know if anyone is interested ASAP.
Thx
David
Perfect vacation recovery vacation for @Riggedfmx

Ian F

We should ride together. I know KT real well.

We know it fairly well. My friends have been doing yearly trips up there for almost a decade now. I went up there a lot when I was living in Portsmouth, NH for work and realized I could do Kingdom as a day-trip from my apartment. I'd get up there in the morning and do a 30-ish mile ride from the main lot. My Vassago still has tags on the seat from those rides. I'll be back in Portsmouth for a few months starting in a couple of weeks and I definitely plan to do my "weekend routine" (Kingdom on Sat, Highland on Sun) a few times. The road riding was awesome as well.

Molasses

I am scheduled to be there as well! Would love to hook up and meet some NJ folks. My buddy and I are recreational riders- not racers but have been to Kingdom a few times and I like to climb. If anyone wants reach out feel free. If you think we would slow you down, no worries but let's at least try to meet up at the tiki bar! :)

Ian F

Sure - I'll post in this thread when I'm up there. Granted, I'm not 100% in charge of our riding plans. Six or so of us will be at the house. Fingers crossed the weather cooperates.

mustclime

Dave, I might be able to cover your extra room, shoot me a pm with your # and a time to talk. I have never been to kingdom and would love to put some rubber to dirt.

Molasses

Cool Dave! Your Strava rides are mapping out everything I have ridden and am hoping to hit! Would love to hook up and ride! I will PM my cell phone to both of you. Looking to drive up late Wed, set-up camp and hop into the village on Thursday morning and hit the trails on Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and either do a short ride on Sunday or head home. I am camping out in Brighton- hope there is no rain!

Mr.Moto

Dave, I might be able to cover your extra room, shoot me a pm with your # and a time to talk. I have never been to kingdom and would love to put some rubber to dirt.

Should definitely experience KT if you can. My first time there this past weekend and it was a blast. Hit up Millstone on the way up, then Burke Mountain for the lift access trails and some rides on KT. My mediocre riding skills were pushed. Never rode lift access trails before and the miles of KT trails all were fun and in the end taught me a few things. There is plenty of good video of these trails out there but if you want to see vid I can send you a link to my crappy riding. Lots of great people out there and of course the post ride VT beverages.

Top Bottom