Kickboxing training gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
All of this stuff was barely used. We have it for our son who was taking classes at Tiger Schulmann's kickboxing and Jiu-Jitsu classes. I have a Century Wavemaster freestanding punching bag and a set of training gear. The punching bag base is filled so it is very heavy (~250 lbs). The height is adjustable from 47" to 68". You must be able to carry it out of my house and into your vehicle. I'll help but that sucker is heavy. You'll need a vehicle that can handle that height and weight. I'm thinking a pickup is the best option but you gotta lift it up. Barely used with some scratches on the base. Looking to get $100 for the bag. I also have training set with a pair of gloves, a pick pad, a pair of punching mits, and a pair of kicking targets. All for $50. They're practically brand new. My son never training at home, only in class. IMG_20200628_114148826.jpgIMG_20200628_115057560.jpg

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
What’s in the base?

I have the same wavemaster, it holds 30 gallons of water so that's 250lbs. You can get it heavier with sand. Great price! BTW, I have moved mine before with a hose and some buckets siphoning the water out.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I actually have pea gravel in the base and the punch bag is appropriate for kids around 8 years old to adult because the bag extends to nearly 7 feet at the top. The sparing kit is suitable for most adults. They were for me to use when sparing with my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom