Kendafest??

DD-

Allamuchy Joe and I will be there as well. That is the last stop on our 10-day bike vacation, we will be there with another couple and their 6-year old.

I'm hoping the riding is better this year than last year. I wasn't to impressed with the posted rides, and we didn't know any locals in order to know where the "good rides" were :hmmm:

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Allamuchy Joe and I will be there as well. That is the last stop on our 10-day bike vacation, we will be there with another couple and their 6-year old.

I'm hoping the riding is better this year than last year. I wasn't to impressed with the posted rides, and we didn't know any locals in order to know where the "good rides" were :hmmm:

We are going up for "research" for our very own JORBA Bike Fest. :) Yeah, that's it.

If anyone is going and is interested in meeting up, either PM me or DD-. Also, we should be fairly easy to spot once there -- we'll have our Fleetwood Popup trailer with two Giants (Trance and Trance X) along with the huge smiles on our faces from being up in Kingdom Trails for the week. :D

Take it easy,
Joe

Last edited:
Top Bottom