Just when I thought I was going to start saving some money...

Lol miles yo
giphy.gif

Let's be honest here Matty, how man hours are you dropping since 14?

FTR, I think Hope's are junk...

I don't think the actual hub is junk, the bearings on the other hand...those bearings are not serviceable either, I don't see much maintenance involved other than changing the bearings, which I wasn't expecting to do after a few miles. I did lookup alternative bearings to use but for bike specific units the price goes significantly higher than the price of replacement bearings from Hope. A ceramic equivalent of the hub bearing will cost about $44 from Boca Bearings, the whole Hope replacement kit is between $35 and $55 .

I don't think the actual hub is junk, the bearings on the other hand...those bearings are not serviceable either, I don't see much maintenance involved other than changing the bearings, which I wasn't expecting to do after a few miles. I did lookup alternative bearings to use but for bike specific units the price goes significantly higher than the price of replacement bearings from Hope. A ceramic equivalent of the hub bearing will cost about $44 from Boca Bearings, the whole Hope replacement kit is between $35 and $55 .

Did you look into Enduro bearings?

I am really happy for you that you got exactly that bicycle that you were looking for, it's really great, I believe you made a great choice. And I have the same problem as you, I can not collect money, I don't know why. But I found a great service where you have monthly payment and it's very easy to earn money. For me it was great since you don't need to do some hard work. Everything you need are free time bacause you are getting money for passing surveys, viewing websites, playing games, and you can get around 100-150 dollars per months. Enjoy it! Here si the link : yourmoneygeek.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom