Just when I thought I was going to start saving some money...

serviceguy

What would this replace? Dibs on it at pennies on the dollar?

I didn't say I was going to do it. Yet. Regardless, I have at least two more bikes that can be upgraded, but you can have some of the XT 8 Speed components that would be left over...

Always great to read:

All of the cassettes in the lineup require a Shimano-specific Micro Spline freehub body. At the moment, Shimano, DT Swiss, and Industry Nine are the only companies producing compatible freehub bodies

Luckily I am building a DT Swiss 350 set of wheels...I wonder if it will retain the upgraded 54T ratchet...

I bought new xt 11 speed last year and it sucks. Takes the Hulk to push the shifter.

That sounds a little excessive if you ask me...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I didn't say I was going to do it. Yet. Regardless, I have at least two more bikes that can be upgraded, but you can have some of the XT 8 Speed components that would be left over...
What is this 8spd? I don't know what that is...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I bought new xt 11 speed last year and it sucks. Takes the Hulk to push the shifter.
Nothing beats SRAM shifter lever feel for Mtb. That being said, shimano works every single time perfectly, I switched back to it after having to adjust sram every few rides.

Top Bottom