Just saying hello as a newcommer

vlkslvr

Hi everyone. Just picked up riding again after a long hiatus. Been mostly riding 6MR and Rutgers. Probably start branching out to a few of the other areas shortly.

walter

Fourth Party
Where exactly is Hell Hole, NJ?

welcome aboard, do you do anything illegal that you care to post on a public forum???:D

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Isn't Hell Hole NJ redundant? :rofl::rofl:

Welcome! As you can see, it isn't quite, uh, tame around here...

vlkslvr

Isn't Hell Hole NJ redundant? :rofl::rofl:

Welcome! As you can see, it isn't quite, uh, tame around here...

Yeah pretty much got it right. Can't say as I'm in love with NJ but 6MR helps ease the pain.

As far as ilegal activities question... not sure where that is supposed to be going so I'l just answer with not really.

sixseven

Early Release!!!

Hey welcome! I just emerged from the penalty box and let me tell you I AM A REFORMED PERSON. Things happen in there that change you....I dont want to discuss them here, the memories are too painful, and its too soon, and you are too new for me to share such intimate details with.

I will say this, there is beer in the penalty box and that helped me to survive the hours. It gave me hope.

I ride at the Rutgers (pervert park) preserve so if you ever want to go, let me know.

Welcome again.
Welcome again.

vlkslvr

I ride at the Rutgers (pervert park) preserve so if you ever want to go, let me know.

Welcome again.
Welcome again.

You aren't kidding about that place. It's not bad but 6MR is so much nicer it's hard not to just go there.

Speaking of which, why is everyone posting. Go out and ride. I'm loading up the car to go to 6MR right now

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Ride? Bikes?

Dunno' man...I just hang out here and like playing with expensive bike stuff that never gets used...

sixseven

You aren't kidding about that place. It's not bad but 6MR is so much nicer it's hard not to just go there.

Speaking of which, why is everyone posting. Go out and ride. I'm loading up the car to go to 6MR right now

I am getting a fossil burner next month and this will make the ride to 6 mile a dream. By then there will be a Corzine toll to fund this new bridge I have heard about.

I usually hit the Rutgers trails after work and sometimes early on weekends.

Rode today, off tonight, headed to Diablo tomorrow.
Ride on.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey welcome! I just emerged from the penalty box and let me tell you I AM A REFORMED PERSON. Things happen in there that change you....I dont want to discuss them here, the memories are too painful, and its too soon, and you are too new for me to share such intimate details with.

I will say this, there is beer in the penalty box and that helped me to survive the hours. It gave me hope.

Welcome again.
Welcome again.

Good stuff, well done! Keep it fun, I love the attitude. Sorry I forgot you in there so long.

sixseven

Good stuff, well done! Keep it fun, I love the attitude. Sorry I forgot you in there so long.
Yeah, I was out of line. Sorry! I do that sometimes, if I am on my bike there is a crash to remember it and learn from it.
Attititude is everything.
Are you planning on fixing the soap dish in the penalty box anytime soon?:p

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are you planning on fixing the soap dish in the penalty box anytime soon?:p

They break it off every time I fix it. Plus the state said it would cost $80,000 to make it Penalty Box proof as well as safe for 4 seasons.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
6 mile is great hit it for the first time last sunday what a blast I need to get back there also need to do hartshorne.....

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

Are you guys gonna make romance explosions in the woods over there? Take it easy on the new guy, he might not be ready for such commitment:D

-Jim.

vlkslvr

Met some of you guys at 6MR on Saturday 8/16

Are you guys gonna make romance explosions in the woods over there? Take it easy on the new guy, he might not be ready for such commitment:D

-Jim.

Hey guys, finally dragged myself out to a group ride on saturday with Madness and a few others. I was riding my Schwinn homegrown hardtail with the toestrap pedals and stuff.

Anyway great time out on the trails and looking forward to getting together again with everyone.

Top Bottom