Just rode in...

jeffstop8

..... - the stranger in town. I was told this is how to find group rides. Lookout for the 501 crew, he said. I rode with the 3pm Intermediate posse at JORBA Fest yesterday - a good time, good trail, good riders. Next round-up event - I got to get out early and support like a champ!

See you at the trailhead.

dualfisted

501 representin

Yo! I'm a 501'r and the only 501'r that was on the 3pm intermediate ride. I was cooked though, so I don't know that I remember much about that ride except granny gearing it up every fun as hell torturous climb. The way back in was fun too, a bit faster. I'm the uber tall guy with the fully rigid green Stumpjumper. Anyway, this is definately the place to find rides @. Peace out cub scout.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
what is this "501 Crew" you speak of...?
i made the early ride just could did not have another long ride in me but did demo a cool as hell 29'er though for a bit. :)

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Live two towns over in Weehawken. But frequent the more Northern Trails.

I use to live in JC, i found Chimney Rock to be the closest park. I78 isn't as bad as the Turnpike.

jeffstop8

Yeah - dualfisted- sleevless/ crew cut/ shoulder tat! You turned me on to 501, "Like the Levi's!", I said to remember. I pulled up the rear on a Gary Fisher_Tassajara with Jen- the sweep.

jeffstop8

Where to next........

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm a message board virgin - in the dark feeling the walls for a switch. Gonna navigate the site for guidance. In the mean time pardon if I bump you or any erratic posting.

Also, CLIMB got a Fat Tire Fest out LI- http://www.climbonline.org/jmazur/ftf/

Weighing the possibilities. Just putting it out there.

Later.

Takedown

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm a message board virgin - in the dark feeling the walls for a switch. Gonna navigate the site for guidance. In the mean time pardon if I bump you or any erratic posting.

Also, CLIMB got a Fat Tire Fest out LI- http://www.climbonline.org/jmazur/ftf/

Weighing the possibilities. Just putting it out there.

Later.

Man I use to ride on Long Island when I was a kid, it would be like going home but I was thinking about joining the TM at the Mooch this Sat. because it is my back yard and I do ride there......feel that I need to give back.

Either way...Welcome to the new MTBing capitol of the universe :)

Top Bottom