Just moved up from Georgia

D

DANSPANK

Hello Kids,

I'm in the process of moving up here from Atlanta. It seems to be taking ages to sort out a house and things so my bike is still down south and I'm getting fat...

Whilst waiting for the bike I'd like to meet with and help fat tyre fans with some local trial maintenance. I'm currently in Jersey City and will likely find a place in or around Essex Co. so trails around there would be great.

I'm not around every weekend but work as and when I can - then, when I get my bike up here, I'll be ready to ride and hopefully not so chunky!

Thanks,

Daniel.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Hello Kids,

I'm in the process of moving up here from Atlanta. It seems to be taking ages to sort out a house and things so my bike is still down south and I'm getting fat...

Whilst waiting for the bike I'd like to meet with and help fat tyre fans with some local trial maintenance. I'm currently in Jersey City and will likely find a place in or around Essex Co. so trails around there would be great.

I'm not around every weekend but work as and when I can - then, when I get my bike up here, I'll be ready to ride and hopefully not so chunky!

Thanks,

Daniel.

Welcome to the site!

I'm not too sure if anything is happening in Essex County but check this thread for TM info.

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253

Where in JC are you? My brother lives down that way.

-Jay

M

Mikey_C

welcome

i live in JC--3 blocks from grove st PATH stop.

i have a crazy schedule at the moment and try to get in rides when i can. many trail maint. info on mtbr.com, im lazy and jsut like to ride em but there are alot of decent trails aleit bit of a trip from JC, all the more reason to car pool.

just rebuilt my backup ride if you really are jones'n to ride!

-mike

D

DANSPANK

Hello Gents,
Thanks for the info. I'm currently in a corporate apartment in Newport, Jersey City. I should be moving up here in about a month or so and will be looking to get out on the trails just after then.

Thanks for the trail maintenance links. I'll have a look through 'em and work out which ones are near by then turn up in my scruffs...

Hopefully I'll see you out there!

Thanks,

Daniel.

Top Bottom