Just dropping a line From Monroe

Jerzeejoe

Well today was my second time at six mile and its been years since getting back on the trail. I had a great time and Im totally addicted. I have a motocross background but my body is paying for it now, so I figured I would give Biking a try..i hope to meet up with some of yas soon so we can get it in on the trails, also thanks to the guy with the full suspension santa cruz and his daughter, im in bike envy haha looks like ill be upgrading from a hard tail in the near future. I live in the monroe area and work till about 2 pm so if anyone would like to ride get in touch with me

Thanks
Joe

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dude,
welcome aboard we all have some sort of "bike envy" mine is (at least right now) a 29'er...
get down south we'll ride allaire..:)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Welcome...You can upgrade to another hardtail as well

Spence might be onto something here. 29ers have reinvented the hardtail. Just 4 years ago I thought I would never ride a hardtail again. Now I have 2.

That being said.. Spencer might have something totally different up his sleeve.

MTB Aussie

Well today was my second time at six mile and its been years since getting back on the trail. I had a great time and Im totally addicted. I have a motocross background but my body is paying for it now, so I figured I would give Biking a try..i hope to meet up with some of yas soon so we can get it in on the trails, also thanks to the guy with the full suspension santa cruz and his daughter, im in bike envy haha looks like ill be upgrading from a hard tail in the near future. I live in the monroe area and work till about 2 pm so if anyone would like to ride get in touch with me

Thanks
Joe
Hey Joe, that was me. Cool to meet you and glad to see you popped up on the board. You can keep hammering 6 mile on that hardtail for sure!

Others - stop leading new guys astray, Joe told me someone said they rode six mile at an 18 mph average. Who was that??

Cheers,
Tim

Top Bottom