Jungle Habitat TM This Weekend

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As per Mergs:
http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1691#1691

Saturday 8:45-11:45am.

We'll meet at the front gate at 8:45 and be digging trail by 9am. Please dress according to the weather (warm clothes when appropriate, water proof sturdy shoes) and please bring work gloves. Hand tools will be provided.

Weather permitting, we ride.

All the JH TM sessions have been added to the calendar as well.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
you're a peach, hon...

should be interesting weather... warm shoes or galoshes ? rain gear or balaclava, your guess is as good as mine.

we're most likely going to be clearing the corridor of dumptruck hill trail so if you have hand clippers or loppers, folding or bow saws, please bring them along.

or we might be armoring some muddy sections.

highly weather dependent.

bring work gloves, for sure. please check your machetes at the door.

Last edited:

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
"please check your machetes at the door"

what is that supposed to mean?

see y'all this weekend
I will try to bring back some of this amazing weather from Peru.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
"please check your machetes at the door"

what is that supposed to mean?

see y'all this weekend
I will try to bring back some of this amazing weather from Peru.

Some like to bring machetes to TM for brush clearing, but they are not the best thing to swing around when there are other people working with you. :D

Hope Peru is going well, we will take some of the weather, sure!

pinkshirtphotos

i should be there i need to duck out around 12 but ill give what i can ..... what tools should i bring? i have a few of them weed smacker thrashers that look like a hockey stick that come in handy for clearing brush

Glancing Aft

Will you guys still be up there if we get the 3"-6" on Friday that the weather people are "claiming"?

I'm planning on coming but I have next to no tools to bring.

xc62701

Don't worry, if the locals show up there will be enough "tools" to play with...(running for cover...):D :rofl:

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
hey y'all

We're on. I'll be at the JH gate on Sat at 8:45am with Dave Van Wart (and Machete Boy:) ) regardless of snow. Heck, I might even bring snow shoes.

Since we're going to be clearing trail corridor with loppers, pruners, etc snow should not be a hindrance. Please feel free to join us! Wear suitable clothing and if you have loppers or pruners (for cutting back branches and rhodies on the new trail corridor), please bring them.

cya

Top Bottom