Jungle Habitat Thank You

xc62701

mergs said:

Yea it was a good time and great to see the park shaping up. There are so many possibilities with that place. As we were cleaning up you could see everyone looking around at the lines that could be there when we are able to cut some trails. It's gonna be fun to see what develops. The best part had to be when you ordered the pizzas and had them delivered to JHabitat. I can't believe you weren't given any issues. I wouldn't have wanted to deliver food to a park that's been closed for 30 years ;-) Thanks again for the pizza and all you've done for the parks!

Ryan H.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
It was very interesting -- very strange feel to the place. With all the work we did there yesterday, there is still so much more grunt work to do. Overall, it will definitely be an interesting place to ride once things come together.

My only issue is that the state should have provided pickup trucks or those heavy work trucks to cart away the junk we pulled out. The volunteers that used their own trucks should be thanked because there was a lot of rotten wood/nails/metal that was carted out in their pickup beds.

Cheers.

Joe

xc62701

Allamuchy Joe said:
It was very interesting -- very strange feel to the place. With all the work we did there yesterday, there is still so much more grunt work to do. Overall, it will definitely be an interesting place to ride once things come together.

My only issue is that the state should have provided pickup trucks or those heavy work trucks to cart away the junk we pulled out. The volunteers that used their own trucks should be thanked because there was a lot of rotten wood/nails/metal that was carted out in their pickup beds.

Cheers.

Joe

Very true! They didn't have to do that for us. Thanks a lot for the p'up use! It sure beat walking all that stuff out.

Top Bottom