Jungle Habitat Rumble - Photo Thread

Nathan Crisman

Anyone have an email address or know the specific person to speak to at:
Campmor
Town Cycle
or H2H series coordinator?

Trying to get links to the photo galleries or this thread put up on the results/points pages and series sponsors sites so the racers who don't frequent this forum can get a chance to check out thier photos.

DownhillR3

Thank you Mr. Crisman.

378427353_rwhQt-M.jpg

You've captured me riding with quite a strange facial expression.

Last edited:

Mare

I found this online:

Contact
Series Director: Brian Lariviere. If you have general questions about the series, please contact Brian. If you have questions specific to a race, please contact that individual promoter.

Mare

On the course there were a bunch of photographers gathered at one point. I felt like a celebrity!! Uumm... Don't worry - I know the truth.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone have an email address or know the specific person to speak to at:
Campmor
Town Cycle
or H2H series coordinator?

Trying to get links to the photo galleries or this thread put up on the results/points pages and series sponsors sites so the racers who don't frequent this forum can get a chance to check out thier photos.

TownCycleBoy - Town Cycle (I know it seems obvious)
Pixychick - Jorba/Campmor (she keeps track of all the Paydirt too)
Try dropping them a PM.

xc62701

Why? I'm sure there's some aqua-triathlon or 400 mile unicycle event you'll end up going to instead...

Lol...more like the 100 beer guzzling event going on this Saturday ;)

I've only got two more races going on this season. Blue and the Tymor Night TT. I'm doing those just for fun. My season is done, now i'm just having fun, that rhymes as if I'd just begun.

Top Bottom