Jungle Habitat Ride Sunday

TimWarchol

Scum Sucker
I will be heading over to the jungle sunday for a ride. I will ask some of the guys from team town cycle if they want to join and we can make this a nice ride. it will be a beginner ride for now but if more people show up we can split groups and have some more categories. Im thinking 11 for now but i want to see whats good for everyone else to have a large turn out.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
People that want to check out this place; This is the ride to go on. Tim does a great job organizing this.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
an 11am beginners ride at jungle on sunday? im in :D

only been there once and it kicked my ass last time, so hopefully this time is better :eek:

arod745li

hey did you ride in the race in pleasent valley on sunday i think i raced with you and 2 other guys in our class im cat three is this you?

TimWarchol

Scum Sucker
ill try to get one every weekend until the rumble in the jungle. and after that see if there is a good amount of people that are still interested. im looking for a good turn out on this one guys! its always fun!

Interested, (make that very tempted). But can't commit.

I'm out of town Saturday so there's only a 50/50 chance I'll make it back in time for it...

Any chance you might do it again another weekend?

Mr.Moto

I'd love to join in on this, but Sunday is a no go for me this week. Been wanting to learn the trails there and is seems to be a great group to join for that. Saturday ride for me either at JH or Ringwood.

aaa

ill try to get one every weekend until the rumble in the jungle. and after that see if there is a good amount of people that are still interested. im looking for a good turn out on this one guys! its always fun!
That sounds great! I definitely would want to ride there but the coming weekend is not looking too good. So I'll be keeping an eye open for future dates.

TimWarchol

Scum Sucker
to the point where i will make sure no one is left behind. its at your pace and when u need a rest we all will take a rest. ill know by tomorrow if we can have more groups at different levels.

Singletrack Hero

Jungle Habitat Ride

Hey Tim you can count me in. I have three other people that would love to come along. I am new to mtbnj.,so can you give me details?

TimWarchol

Scum Sucker
sorry shaggz as of now it is beginner + but if we have more team members show up i will split into different categories.

Jungle Habitat Ride
Hey Tim you can count me in. I have three other people that would love to come along. I am new to mtbnj.,so can you give me details?

Jungle Habitat is a jorba sponsored trail which used to be a warner bros drive through zoo. these trails are the creme de la creme of rocks. they defy the rock garden state. as being a member of the trail dig team i can assure you all trails are built to top performance for mountain biking, and we spare no fun. Just come on out and enjoy some fun in the jungle!

TimWarchol

Scum Sucker
still working that out. last time we did animal chute up. then split groups. but beginners did warhog from tunnels and intermediate the it reverse. then they went along otter slide and tanks when we met back in the parking lot and down all of animal chute a total of around 7 8 miles.

Top Bottom