Jungle Habitat Ride Friday 9/14

clevernickname

Yah, a bunch of times were wrong from what I've heard. Sport women were a lot more than then what my odometer showed as well. I came in just under 3...

Those times posted at the race probably don't reflect the staggered start - if you asked for your time at the finish, it was the raw time. Remember, each class was started one minute later that the class in front, so sport women were probably either 5 or 6 minutes later. So subtract that from the final time, and you should have your actual time.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Those times posted at the race probably don't reflect the staggered start - if you asked for your time at the finish, it was the raw time. Remember, each class was started one minute later that the class in front, so sport women were probably either 5 or 6 minutes later. So subtract that from the final time, and you should have your actual time.

We know. Several times were incorrect from Blue, and some riders remain missing from the results.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We know. Several times were incorrect from Blue, and some riders remain missing from the results.

I did see your post on the other thread about the Blue results. I didn't want to reply as I had just posted a treatise and didn't think a 1 line addition did anything. I will say that the Chain Stretcher results do seem abnormally late in getting taken care of. I don't think that's par for the course with the whole H2H series.

PlayAllDay

Yah, but they were about 18 minutes off…otherwise it wouldn't matter so much if it were just a few minutes…A bunch of us noticed this.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yah, but they were about 18 minutes off…otherwise it wouldn't matter so much if it were just a few minutes…A bunch of us noticed this.

I dunno - I'm out of excuses. They seem to have dropped the ball with scoring that race. That's all I have left. :)

Top Bottom