Jungle Habitat JORBA Group Ride - July 9, 2011

Mare

Woo hoo! It's time for our next group ride that I am sure you will love!

Jungle Habitat Group Ride
Saturday, July 9, 2011
9:00am
Airport Road, West Milford

Terrain: Intermediate – advanced. Tight, twisty, rocky, technical.
Pace: Social - advanced groups will be led through the park, but you must be comfortable on very technical terrain.
After party: Awosting Beach and BBQ. We will take a short drive over to Awosting Beach where we all show off our pale bellies and cool off in some refreshing water. Bring your swimmies and a dish to share.

Space is limited so please RSVP here or to mare@jorba.org to let me know you are joining and with what you plan to bring to the BBQ. Thanks!

This is part of our JORBA Ride Series (see the complete series here).

RSVP Post

BRING BATHING SUIT, TOWEL, AND LAWN CHAIR!

mare45: plates, utensils, garbage bags, and veggies
save ceres park & friends: grill, utensils, chicken, kielbasa
mwlikesbikes: grill and beer (I am putting you down for beer cause you always wait until the last minute and ask what we need after we already have everything :) so just bring beer, ok? Ok.)
cms0873: buns and burgers
gt2brew: brats and brew
cdrmtbiker: chips
jumpinjosh: tbd
robson: assorted drinks, possibly sausage
joesantana: watermelon and soda
smokey: side dish and dessert

Last edited:
It's a small travel grill. If anyone has a bigger one, please bring it so we can eat more! I'll bring everything else involved (charcoal, utensils, chicken & kielbasa for the wookie)

hope to be in

Mare, Hope to be in for this if I can make it back from 6 days in Vermont.
It depend on if MrsG lets me go out again. And I dont mean Christine ;)..

In with some Brats and some brew.

Pace: Social - advanced groups will be led through the park, but you must be comfortable on very technical terrain.

Are you sure Frank??? or are you just gonna bring Brats for the rest of us??;)

Are you sure Frank??? or are you just gonna bring Brats for the rest of us??;)

The wookie can roll on anything...I saw it myself during the Great Northern Migration ride @ Mahlon a few years back...

chris r (shoot...can't remember your screen name right now...it will come to me): I bet you'll bring chips?
jumpinjosh: tbd

LOL. Just saw this. Sure I'll bring chips. Dorritos, pretzels and whatever looks yummy when I stop at the store.

...and I can bring beer and other soft drinks. If I make it to my favorite polish store I'll bring some real sausage for BBQ. Anything else?

LOL. Just saw this. Sure I'll bring chips. Dorritos, pretzels and whatever looks yummy when I stop at the store.

Thanks!

...and I can bring beer and other soft drinks. If I make it to my favorite polish store I'll bring some real sausage for BBQ. Anything else?

That'll be perfect!

I'll be there for the ride, but may not be able to hit the festivities afterwards.

Glad you can make the ride!

Back
Top Bottom