Jungle Habitat Conditions

Yeah that was me, thanks! I found my tube and thankfully my extra derailleur hanger but not my tool. I left my pump in the car on accident. Yeah I was able to ride all the way back thanks man!

Went to Jungle on Wednesday morning.. What a great flowing reroute on Wart Hog. Excellent work to the Trail building Crew!!!!

Amazing work on Warthog's reroute!

Starting my ride from the lot this afternoon I dropped into the dirt section where it meets up with animal chute and lower chute instead of going around the gate entrance like I usually do. There were two large trees placed at the fence cutout before turning right onto the singletrack. They look like they were purposely placed there as a barricade so I turned back and went in the normal way. Is there a reason this is blocked off? Just curious since it's been a few weeks since I've been to Jungle.

Starting my ride from the lot this afternoon I dropped into the dirt section where it meets up with animal chute and lower chute instead of going around the gate entrance like I usually do. There were two large trees placed at the fence cutout before turning right onto the singletrack. They look like they were purposely placed there as a barricade so I turned back and went in the normal way. Is there a reason this is blocked off? Just curious since it's been a few weeks since I've been to Jungle.

It's not something Dave or I did. Doesn't sound like it was the handiwork of park personnel either. The park prefers people to use the main gate and not the hole in the fence, but if they were to fix it, they would really fix it, not just throw some logs down.

Sounds like someone with too much enthusiasm. And time on their hands.

love the new stuff on warthog.....thanks....there was a quad in there yesterday afternoon straitlining all the turns at the entrance. Tried to wave him down but got a rock shower for the effort

love the new stuff on warthog.....thanks....there was a quad in there yesterday afternoon straitlining all the turns at the entrance. Tried to wave him down but got a rock shower for the effort

If that was through the new stuff, that one one of the reasons for the reroute. Hopefully this way they go straight across our trail.

Trail build ideas:
1. Electro-Magnetic Pulse Generator.
2. 600lb+ triggered fall-trap.
:p

I was thinking about some Teller land mines...you need 300-400lbs to set them off.....designed for tanks...good for quads :rolleyes:

Jonny, exactly one of the reasons I picked up a FS so I don't have to beat myself on my hardtail multiple times each week. As an aside, excellent job to those who cut back the thorns on the side trails up to Cages and Boon.

Just wanted to let jorba know i love how they made the trails easier for the non locals to come ride......now i can join there skill level.....now that the trails are being made for roadies......:)

Apparently local riders are not important no longer. Guess i should join in and start riping shit out of the techy sections that the outsiders have been doing for years....???

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions