July 17th trail maintenance

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey everyone!,
On Sunday, July 17th at 8 am we will have another addition of “Sweating with the Oldies” at Allaire. We have varied work to take care of so if you can make it we will sort everyone into teams to tackle the issues…see what I did there?😜
So come on out, join the gang and have some fun while giving back to the park that gives us so much. bring yourself, plenty of water, bug spray, and maybe even a bike. You never know if we will have enough of an energy boost from post tm bagels to squeeze out a few miles!!!
See you then!!!!
Please reply to this post if you can make it so Mike knows how many bagels to make….yep he makes em, honestly, I swear. 🤞

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone!,
On Sunday, July 17th at 8 am we will have another addition of “Sweating with the Oldies” at Allaire. We have varied work to take care of so if you can make it we will sort everyone into teams to tackle the issues…see what I did there?😜
So come on out, join the gang and have some fun while giving back to the park that gives us so much. bring yourself, plenty of water, bug spray, and maybe even a bike. You never know if we will have enough of an energy boost from post tm bagels to squeeze out a few miles!!!
See you then!!!!
Please reply to this post if you can make it so Mike knows how many bagels to make….yep he makes em, honestly, I swear. 🤞
don't forget the legendary COD talk.

Frank

Sasquatch
Howdy folks!
Just a reminder that this Sunday July 17th at 8am we will once again meet to give some love back to Allaire. Sadly, our fearless leader Mike Confenti is on the mend after a close encounter with a moving tree while on a ride. So we will carry on in his honor this month and try to fill those shoes. Please bring yourself, water, bug spray, and a sense of humor and I hope to see you Sunday.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So where steelman goes across the old white trail there is the murder sapling that grabbed my bar/hand....
Not to say if Frank had anything to do getting the tree to move or not but once again so glad i wear a helmet.....
should be a good TM day out in the woods....

Frank

Sasquatch
So now Matt has an injured paw so we will need some reinforcements! No experience necessary, we will train ( turn you into slave labor) on site! See you tomorrow AM

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions