July 17 tm thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey everyone!
We had 3 groups go out and brave the warm temps today. A lot was done, but you won’t notice half of it…..and that’s exactly the way it should be. BTW, you won’t have to limbo under that tree on the River trail anymore because our Husqvarna beavers did a number on it. Thank to those who came and we hope to see you all again next month!
Thanks to:
Tony Caprio
Bryan Schmidt
JT DeFelice
Lefty DeFelice
Chris Tryon
JC
Mike Arberg
David Niemierowski
Lucas Niemierowski
Tom F-in Brown
Al MacLennen
Chris Correll
…and yours truly

See ya next month

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Was great having @Frank give the classic circle of death talk today! It was so good I'm giving him a big fat black and blue:
20220717_170707.jpg

Solid crews hit some much needed trails, and then delicious donuts (thanks again Dave) and bagels

20220717_080612.jpg

20220717_110606.jpg

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone!
We had 3 groups go out and brave the warm temps today. A lot was done, but you won’t notice half of it…..and that’s exactly the way it should be. BTW, you won’t have to limbo under that tree on the River trail anymore because our Husqvarna beavers did a number on it. Thank to those who came and we hope to see you all again next month!
Thanks to:
Tony Caprio
Bryan Schmidt
JT DeFelice
Lefty DeFelice
Chris Tryon
JC
Mike Arberg
David Niemierowski
Lucas Niemierowski
Tom F-in Brown
Al MacLennen
Chris Correll
…and yours truly

See ya next month
Thank you and all that came out today to brave the heat... big thanks to Schmitty for stepping up to run a crew.

Johnny Utah

I missed you guys, made the move to Tuckerton Friday through Today/Tomorrow. Looking forward to the next maintenance day at Allaire, I would have rather been tending to trail than loading up this tool box as well as the contents of my house.
BF952AF8-0AA4-4DCA-AA01-D2659710F04A.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions