Jughandle Brewing Co. - tinton falls

wonderturtle

a guy I grew up with is part of a 3-guy team opening up a new brewery on Asbury Ave in tinton falls (literally right off exit 102)

They are set to open for tours/ drinking very soon (I think they said the 18th...in time for Father's Day!!)

I can't speak to the quality of the beer (I did sample the saison and it was good) but I am sure it's gonna be good stuff.

I'll provide reviews of their brews when I get a chance to try them.

Check 'em out!!

http://www.jughandlebrewing.com

And they are on Facebook (and probably Twitter but i don't twat)

Johnny Utah

Hmmm...I will make it a point to get a growler filled over the next few weeks. Been living the spoiled life since I bought a kegerator.

wonderturtle

stopped by over the weekend. had a flight with their IPA, Belgian Dubbel, Wiezenbock and Black IPA. All very solid.

oh, also had the Grape Stomp Barley Wine which they had as a small batch....that was GREAT!!!

wife had the Berliner Weisse, Hefeweizen x2 and Wiezenbock. she loved the Hefeweizen so we left with a "Jughandle" growler filled with Hefeweizen :)

mfennell

Cool. Thanks for posting. My wife and I have both worked with Mike's wife. I knew he was involved in something but completely missed that they had opened up shop.

Top Bottom