Jshort’s yardsale

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lots of stuff laying around. I’ll meet at Nassau or Round Vally boat launch. Or anywhere in between.

SRAM Rival 22 right shifter and brake caliper. Shifter and hose are brand new. Caliper is used. $100

SRAM PG 1130 11-28 cassette new in box. $35

Shimano XT/Ultegra 11 speed chain. SOLD

Niner Carbon fork. 9mm QR
Some cable run but otherwise great with minimal wear. Hardly ever ridden.
$130

KS lev carbon dropper. I think I have all the hardware for the cable. You’ll need a lever. Super light XC dropper.
SOLD

Park PCS 12 bike holder. Make your wall a bike stand! SOLD

Pedals
Crank brothers egg beater 3 SOLD
One up composites SOLD
Look Keo classic $20
2 pairs of shimano road $20 each

Shimano SLX cranks 175mm
Comes with race face N/W chainring 32t $40

SRAM XX1 11 speed 10-42 cassette. This was a race only cassette. Super light. Sold

(2) SRAM GX 11 speed cassettes. Ridden a bit but they both have tons of life left. $30 each

SRAM XX1 11speed shifter.Worksgreat.Sold

(2) SRAM Gx 11 speed rear derailleurs
Scratched. But work fine. $20 each

SRAM XO 11 speed rear derailleur. Also scratched up. Also works fine. $40

Race face 110 bcd n/w chainring. 42t. Brand new. $15

Niner carbon bars. 710mm. $35

0593FCA5-73D8-438B-B299-B024C4A64965.jpeg

Last edited:

serviceguy

Interested in the stand, OneUp composites and chain (if new chain). Would it be possible to work out delivery through beer underground channel? I'd rather avoid intercontinental travelling...unless you've got plans to fly up here in Ringwood any time soon, Grenwwod Lake Airport being the major international hub that is, right @Patrick ?

onetracker

I'm passing on the OneUp pedals, trying to pick up the park tool holder and chain later on today...
Any chance you could pick up the Pedals for me and I will pick them up from you in Rwood? I know we do not know each other but I live in Allendale and ride Rwood all the time. I can pay via paypal.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any chance you could pick up the Pedals for me and I will pick them up from you in Rwood? I know we do not know each other but I live in Allendale and ride Rwood all the time. I can pay via paypal.

Not sure if Leo is going to do it, but for my record, you want crank brothers or the OneUp?

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll take a GX derailleur for a spare.
Does someone have dibs on the the Oneup pedals?

Hows the SLX crankset? I have no need for it, but likey.
Thx!

serviceguy

I’ ve got your pedals.
If your picking up I was thinking about getting the one up pedals if you don’t mind grabbing them for me. I can PayPal @jShort if needed.
And yours too.

Top Bottom