Jorband????

CrankAddictRich

Got my Jorband membership packet today, after signing up at Jungle Jam... what dod I do with the green Jorband? Just velcro it around my seat post, as a sign a being a member?

something will break, and you can fix it with the band...keep it handy - i think i have one holding on a brake line, and one on the shoulder strap of my hydration pack.

something will break, and you can fix it with the band...keep it handy - i think i have one holding on a brake line, and one on the shoulder strap of my hydration pack.

Cool... I'll throw one on my seat post and one on the strap of my hydration pack.

I have a bunch of them for some reason. Seat post, camel back and one wrapped around my multi tool. Luckily I haven't needed them for myself, but I did strap down someone's kick stand with them (I suggested he get rid of the kick stand anyway).

Yes, it's a neat way to identify you as a JORBA member, but there are so many handy uses for these stupid little velcro straps it's amazing. Light cords, helmet mounts for lights, and to keep that noisy brake line quiet are some of my recent uses for them.

Yes, it's a neat way to identify you as a JORBA member, but there are so many handy uses for these stupid little velcro straps it's amazing. Light cords, helmet mounts for lights, and to keep that noisy brake line quiet are some of my recent uses for them.

Cool... more good uses.

Now you need to figure out how to incorporate holding a frame together and you're set

Now you need to figure out how to incorporate holding a frame together and you're set
Ouchkebibble
IMG_0070.JPG

Last edited:
I use them in my tool kits to hold Co2s together so they don't rattle. During the ITI I used them to hold my external battery pack and light cords.

I've put two together and held my bike from falling on the train, connected a spare tube to seatpost, held shimano brake lever to bar during that step of bleed process, replaced bulky blinky light mount for seat post, the list is endless. My 3yo also uses them as wristbands.

Back
Top Bottom