JORBAfest!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Just a reminder....the JORBA Bike Festival planning is steamrolling along and we are real excited about it. This is going to be JORBA's biggest event of the year and we have some awesome sponsors who are going overboard with raffle prizes and contests to make the day a memorable one.

September 13th, rain date September 14th. First run flyer located here, feel free to print a few and post them around town: http://www2.jorba.org/images/f/f6/JORBAfestFlyer.pdf

I will update this thread as the flyer mutates, we are still getting sponsor requests so subtle changes will happen.

JORBA members and MTBNJ'rs have an awesome opportunity to volunteer some time at the event. All volunteers will be entitled to FREE overnight camping and some (as of now) undetermined scwhag. We need ride leaders (must be familiar with allamuchy, deer park or stephens), parking attendants and random event staff. If you are interested in volunteering, email bikefest(at)jorba.org or pm me here, we will set you up.

MTBNJ Members:
Sixseven
pinkshirtphotos (Official event photog!)
Biscojosh (Official festival clipless pedal demonstrator)
Not So Fast

Team MTBNJ:
Nelson - ride leader
Steve - general volunteer
Norm - potential ride leader
Ruth/Chris - ride leader, volunteer
Jake - ride leader, volunteer
Ben - kid's ride leader and kids events
ChrisG/Christine - general volunteer
Sherry - general volunteer
Fred - Ben's sidekick
Kirt - General stuff, JORBA tent

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Same here. I'll be doing something or other in my MTBNJ superhero outfit!

KenS

JORBA.ORG
I'll get a volunteer list going on the top post, sound ok? WTB a sticky normy.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Done and done! I'm here for ya baby.

Either Steve or I will send you over a list of Team MTBNJ volunteers in a few days.

DD-

Done and done! I'm here for ya baby.

Either Steve or I will send you over a list of Team MTBNJ volunteers in a few days.

Team MTBNJ as volunteers - SWEEEEET !!! And you guys will be really noticable in your brightly colored race outfits :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Team MTBNJ as volunteers - SWEEEEET !!! And you guys will be really noticable in your brightly colored race outfits :D

Oh yeah! Looks like we should have at least 10 or so from the team coming out.

secondspeed02

what time does Jorbafest it start?

Yea, I got OT on weekends from 6am to 9am would I be late for anything? peace Evan M thanks for the info

Just a reminder....the JORBA Bike Festival planning is steamrolling along and we are real excited about it. This is going to be JORBA's biggest event of the year and we have some awesome sponsors who are going overboard with raffle prizes and contests to make the day a memorable one.

September 13th, rain date September 14th. First run flyer located here, feel free to print a few and post them around town: http://www2.jorba.org/images/f/f6/JORBAfestFlyer.pdf

I will update this thread as the flyer mutates, we are still getting sponsor requests so subtle changes will happen.

JORBA members and MTBNJ'rs have an awesome opportunity to volunteer some time at the event. All volunteers will be entitled to FREE overnight camping and some (as of now) undetermined scwhag. We need ride leaders (must be familiar with allamuchy, deer park or stephens), parking attendants and random event staff. If you are interested in volunteering, email bikefest(at)jorba.org or pm me here, we will set you up.

MTBNJ Volunteers:
Norm
R&Rgrrrl
Sixseven
pinkshirtphotos (Official event photog!)
Biscojosh (Official festival clipless pedal demonstrator)
Fred (Hug committee co-chairdude)

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Yea, I got OT on weekends from 6am to 9am would I be late for anything? peace Evan M thanks for the info

You wont be late. We havent officially announced the day's events yet, but expect general times to be posted real soon.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Just a reminder that we are still looking for volunteers for the festival. Please post up or send a PM to Allamuchy Joe if you can lend a hand.

Thanks Shaggz,

We can use both general volunteers and ride leaders/sweepers. If interested, please PM me. I'm on vacation this week, so I might not be able to respond right away.

Now, off to Kingdom Trails I go! :D

Joe

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
See you all this weekend at the 24HOA. The weather, so far, looks good to go! I hope the same for JORBA fest.

Last edited:

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Are people bringing family/kids to this?

Yes, we are encouraging people to bring their family/kids to this event. We plan on having some kids rides, skinnies riding, skills clinics and a "jumpy house" for the little ones.

Once we get our committee to bless the schedule and events, we'll post all the information here.

Top Bottom