JORBAfest!

dualfisted

we're funny

:D no disrespect man you actually asked that question LOL:)?? you'll be totally fine im riding my SS , 32x 19 at the event from beginner to expert groups rides i plan to have fun no matter... what < If you handle CR your fine>

Yeah, sounds like a silly question, but when we talk rocks down here at the shore, we talk gravel, like little gravel. We don't ride on them rocks too often. More often, we ride on sand or pine needles or some bidness. Can not wait for tomorrow, I'm itchin'!!! Maybe that's the crack, haha.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
I'm suprised Mergs hasn't posted up

posted up about what, my man... ?

ok, i'll page back :p

edit: walter, yes I believe there will be stuff for sale. that's what they're telling me anyway.

edit 2: spencer, ok I've posted up :)\

edit 3: spencer, you b@stard, one mention of "crack" in this thread and I'm supposed to "post up" ? How dare you ! ;)

Last edited:

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
honestly dude, CR is a very different world than mooch. i rode my rigid SS all over up here with the exception of Alamuch North mostly b/c the opportunity never presented itself. BUT i know it would be a really, really tough ride. Deer Park and Stephens won't be too much of a problem if you can handle yourself with most of CR.

Jake, totally kick ass avatar... I love that image. ok... trivia time: who created the "Join or Die" drawing... (jeopardy theme here)....

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
why thank you mergs! i could google the answer but that would be cheating. and cheaters never win. :D

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Gentlemen and ladies, just a quick weather update:

I am firmly ensconced in the control room up here in West Milford, but the JORBA Fest Crew was busy throwing up tents and such, workin' hard for lousy pay, prepping for the festivities tomorrow. Joe, Dawn and crew tell me the rain has stopped and it looks like a clear night. We've not had too much rain running up to this (remember the dustbowl during the 24 Hour race?) so the trails should be in good shape tomorrow. Bob W is busy doing penetrometer tests at various location throughout and but early metrics are in, we have very little penetration (boy, the jokes are endless here) and we're a go for tomorrow as of now.

I'll be checking in with everyone around 6:45am and if there is more precipitation and the trails degrade we'll post up here any rain delays, or cancelations. Thinks look (fingers x-ed) like we good for launch! :getsome:

The Kalmyk

posted up about what, my man... ?

ok, i'll page back :p

edit: walter, yes I believe there will be stuff for sale. that's what they're telling me anyway.

edit 2: spencer, ok I've posted up :)\

edit 3: spencer, you b@stard, one mention of "crack" in this thread and I'm supposed to "post up" ? How dare you ! ;)

It's good to here from the man:D....

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Hey gang,

I'm planning on dropping in with a friend or three after the MS ride tomorrow.

Since we're riding out at 7am, we'll have no access during the day.
How can we find out if it's still a go?

f2f4

Well *yawn* I just got up, and I'm about to head up.... bringing a downhiller friend of mine, really cool dude... little brother couldn't make it, something about football practice... see you guys in a few hours *yawn*

I'm a swing shift guy, waking up this early is just plain cruel.

I'll have on my JORBA t-shirt you guys sent me when I was deployed! :)

monteverest

... possible to use demo bike on group rides and clinics?

d@&M. have a few hours today to leave the desk but can't get my bike to the event. anyone know if the demo guys will let me take a demo bike for a few hours?

Top Bottom