May - Allamuchy Joe
June - Kirt
July - Bob W
August - Mergs
September - Trail Gorilla
October - Walter
November - Ken S
December - IMBAMan

Thats gonna be one damn attractive calander. It'll put that FDNY calander to shame.

Shaggzzzz that's just straight up funny. idbrian....Sup Bri. Oh, that cave is slightly off the beaten path but not far off the trail at all. I was actually exploring that cave one day when I heard a VERY LOW growl that scared me more than when I lived in Newark. I scampered up and my backpack got caught on the bars and I had to unbuckle it and let it drop to get away. There was bear spray inside of it. So now you know how people REALLY react when they are confronted with a bear. I even wrote about it in a book with other stories. I'll show ya some time bro. If you know where the cement mixer is in the woods, it's a bit further down that way. I went exploring one day and stumbled upon it. There's another cave too that's not covered up.

I know the cement mixer and uncovered cave that are on the Blue trail. That cave looks cooler.

it's so cool they covered it. I don't know about you but when there is a cover over a cave...I'm going in. I'll take you anytime you want bri....peace

it's so cool they covered it. I don't know about you but when there is a cover over a cave...I'm going in. I'll take you anytime you want bri....peace

So if I see your Bianchi on the side of the trail near the cement mixer, I'll assume you are either spelunking, or more likely, the pile of bear poo near the cave entrance. :)

if you onlyknew how much im laughing now. everyone at work is wondering why joe.......lmao....remind me to tell you the story about when I met a bear INSIDE the cave. I'm not kidding lmao

Back
Top Bottom