JORBA Photo Contest

anrothar

entirely thrilled
deadline is today, so get em in while you still can. i just sent in two more from sunday's ride.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Thank you ALL for some awesome submissions! The "assessment phase" has begun, and winners will be announced in the near future.

I heard a rumor that after seeing the bib shorts shot Mergs decided to do a JORBA calendar! I am still shuddering.

Wazu

I think I speak for everyone when I say, The suspense is killing us!

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
The finalists have been sent around for votes, I will announce the weiners by weeks end. :D Talk about waiting until last minute! (It was hard to pick finalists!)

Wazu

My wife and I really like Ellen White's Art White's and Sean's. Definately hard to pick a winner. Glad I'm not a judge!

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Where is that Waterloo Cave? I've never seen that on the North Side of Allamuchy. Why is it covered?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Thank you ALL for some awesome submissions! The "assessment phase" has begun, and winners will be announced in the near future.

I heard a rumor that after seeing the bib shorts shot Mergs decided to do a JORBA calendar! I am still shuddering.

i have more in my "private" collection.

Wazu

Shaggzzzz that's just straight up funny. idbrian....Sup Bri. Oh, that cave is slightly off the beaten path but not far off the trail at all. I was actually exploring that cave one day when I heard a VERY LOW growl that scared me more than when I lived in Newark. I scampered up and my backpack got caught on the bars and I had to unbuckle it and let it drop to get away. There was bear spray inside of it. So now you know how people REALLY react when they are confronted with a bear. I even wrote about it in a book with other stories. I'll show ya some time bro. If you know where the cement mixer is in the woods, it's a bit further down that way. I went exploring one day and stumbled upon it. There's another cave too that's not covered up.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I finally looked thru these and I'm killin it in the "views" #s!! I have to get a copy of #16 from SG,it's awesome...............

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Maybe they will have to select 12 winners and make a Calendar with shaggz as centerfold :D ..... well maybe not :eek:

Shaggz

A strong 7
2008: Men of the NJ MTB Scene

This will sell like hotcakes :rofl::

January - Shaggz
February - Frank Harms
March - Sean Grady
April - Norm
May - Allamuchy Joe
June - Kirt
July - Bob W
August - Mergs