JORBA Photo Contest

Shaggz

A strong 7
there are some cool shots there. mine aside, i really like the Wazu and thanksgiving shots, they really capture the essence of our sport.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
there are some cool shots there. mine aside, i really like the Wazu and thanksgiving shots, they really capture the essence of our sport.

which one is wazu's? i agree on the thanksgiving shot. all of ellen's are beautiful.

nevermind. page 2. got it.

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

just sent 9 downhill pictures 1 trials picture

ken not sure on the emails but im cool with yall using the pix and they were all taken by me (sean mankiw)

Last edited:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Awesome footage!! That entrance is wicked. I have only tried it a couple of times and couldn't get on top, so I cheated ;)

Wazu

I really like Ellen White's Photo a lot. Any more of the bike in the pic would take away greatly. Nice job.:)

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
All photos uploaded, thanks for the entries so far. I am mixing up the thumbnail displays between date submitted, file names, etc since the first few will always get more views.

Keep them coming all!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
from the photo gallery(under his whipeout photo)

"Bryan Grosinski (Victim) Wipeout at Diablo"

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Gotcha. Just looked at all the pics. I like #30, "Ringwood".

D

DANSPANK

I like 16 "6 Mile Run Heavy Trail Maintenance". The topic of mountain biking already brings images of bikes and riding things into your mind. If the photo is to be used to further promote Jorba and mountain biking, especially to some of our fellow trail users then a great shot of someone fixing and repairing trails will go a long way to disipating other trail users' thoughts of us as being destructors.

The light, expression, and activity in this shot encompass our full passion for the sport. Great, great shot.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG

There is a correction on the Thnaksgiving shot .... it was taken By Tony Marino, not me. :eek:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I love the 6 Mile trail maint shot too.

What kind of lense was used. J looks a bit distorted, which gives it a knarly effect and looks really cool. Plus it tells the story of how hard mountain bikers like to work.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i hear that picture was actually jay trying to break free, because fred had pistol whipped him and chained him to the bridge while unconscious. :hmmm:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Change noted Ellen. Keep the shots coming all, there are some awesome pics submitted already and plenty of fall riding shots waiting to be taken.

Top Bottom