JORBA Open Membership Page

Mahnken

If I'm a subscriber with automatic billing, do I still get new socks and jorbands every year?

chuprinko

I became a member at the mtb fest in October, but haven't heard a single word or email since. Not too worried about the socks, but wondering is anything sent out to members? Notification? I sent JorbaNJ emails to their listed email on the web page but never get a response. Any thoughts?
Neil.

BPaze

I became a member at the mtb fest in October, but haven't heard a single word or email since. Not too worried about the socks, but wondering is anything sent out to members? Notification? I sent JorbaNJ emails to their listed email on the web page but never get a response. Any thoughts?
Neil.
I registered online and asked to be sent reminder emails and received one notifying me that my membership would expire in 14 days. Not sure how it works if you sign up at the festival

Fat Trout

Neil.
I always get a new card and one of those Jorbands. I usually pick to not get the swag but I do get that stuff. Card has your member # and lets you use discounts I guess. I'd use the feedback @ jorba or mail something to the Hewitt address. I just had a small issue where I mailed a check to the address on the form but didn't realize that address isn't current and the Hewitt address is current. I got an email from jorba < week later.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Neil.

@Kirt has the skills to follow-up on this.

You get a membership card, and tax receipt, in addition to any swag.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Neil.

@chuprinko

All the fest packets went out back in October. Not sure what happened to yours but please email me at
fulfillment@jorba.org with your name and membership level and I'll look into it. Either way, I'll get a packet out to you.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If I'm a subscriber with automatic billing, do I still get new socks and jorbands every year?

You'll get whatever option was selected when you signed up with auto-renewal/subscriber. So if it was socks, you'll get another pair. Band(s) come with every membership level.

serviceguy

Is there member login other than he join/renew link? I thought there was but I may recall incorrectly and I wanted to check what were my current options...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there member login other than he join/renew link? I thought there was but I may recall incorrectly and I wanted to check what were my current options...

i didnt see one when i checked. I mean, it shows your profile, but not your expired/active status (at elast not that i could find)

serviceguy

i didnt see one when i checked. I mean, it shows your profile, but not your expired/active status (at elast not that i could find)
I didn't remember that you login only through the join/renew membership link. I got it now, it's all in the profile.

Your expiration date should be in the 'Your Membership Info page...
JorbaCapture.JPG

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bump...
I just renewed... bumped it up from Black Diamond to Single Speed/no swag.
Also, another reminder to set up JORBA as your charity on AmazonSmile. I know, I know, support local, but let's be honest, some stuff yo'll never truly buy at a local store. Home Depot, Target, etc aren't "local".

Becks

I put the renewal date as an annual event in my phone calendar, that way I get a reminder a day or so before it expires. Phone then auto reminds me every year.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I put the renewal date as an annual event in my phone calendar, that way I get a reminder a day or so before it expires. Phone then auto reminds me every year.
You'll get an email reminder a week or two out also, I believe.

Fat Trout

Or you can just set your membership to auto-renew.
Paypal screwed me hard recently so I just sent a check to Jorba. Second time for paypal, first one I avoided, second time cost me $ so they are dead to me. My auto-pay's are limited to my mortgage and limited others I have control on. Tried to pay Jorba online but paypal kept directing me to make an account. F-That. Only saying this to encourage those that may wish to be a little more guarded. support Jorba but there are a lot of MF'ers out there trying to scam your $ so be careful.

Top Bottom