JORBA Open Membership Page

Mathers

Can I add my son to my account and pay the annual fee or should I create a 2nd account for him? He is 7 but he will think its great if he belongs to a bike club.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i created a second account for my son, in hopes he takes it over.
Someone said this may be a schill, but that isn't the way i see it, so i did it anyway.
Yeah, this is on the legit side, assuming he will/could be amongst the ranks.
Recently there was some cleaning of the roster by @Norm to get a more accurate headcount of active members (@MrsManic and our fambly membership did not make the cut).

I just upped my membership to a renewal instead of another membership.
This works too!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yeah, this is on the legit side, assuming he will/could be amongst the ranks.
Recently there was some cleaning of the roster by @Norm to get a more accurate headcount of active members (@MrsManic and our fambly membership did not make the cut).

This works too!

Shouldn't call it a family membership if it doesn't count for more than 1. Which is the real reason my son has his own, although i do hope he picks it up when he gets a job (by the time he is 30?)

gpTron

I became a Jorba member the other day and opted out of getting swag to better support the trails. I still want to at least get stickers and a shirt though, and am willing to pay. How or where can I send extra dollars to get them?

Top Bottom