JORBA Open Membership Page

ADKmike

Just signed up! Got the blue square cause I like those socks! Also a BETA (ADKs) member, part of the Northeast Mountain Bike Alliance which i just found out about in the JORBA welcome e-mail.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just signed up! Got the blue square cause I like those socks! Also a BETA (ADKs) member, part of the Northeast Mountain Bike Alliance which i just found out about in the JORBA welcome e-mail.

I hadn't seen the BETA site - good stuff. I have a friend that lives on the ausable just off the northway. I may have to bring a bike next visit!
thanks for (re)joining - i think we have a smba members here (besides me) too. gotta spread the love!

Last edited:

ADKmike

I hadn't seen the BETA site - good stuff. I have a friend that lives on the ausable just off the northway. I may have to bring a bike next visit!
thanks for (re)joining - i think we have a smba members here (besides me) too. gotta spread the love!

Yes, some great riding in the Lake Placid/Wilmington area, I posted some things about it in the riding areas outside NJ forum

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
So as most of you probably don't know, there is actually a JORBA Group on LinkedIn. Please join! Currently there are only 29 members which doesn't represent our true size and impact. Join and add some "well-roundedness" and volunteer experience to your profile.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1888689/

Also, not sure who the admin for it is, but it's an "Unlisted Group" so not sure if we can change that.

Mathers

So as most of you probably don't know, there is actually a JORBA Group on LinkedIn. Please join! Currently there are only 29 members which doesn't represent our true size and impact. Join and add some "well-roundedness" and volunteer experience to your profile.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1888689/

Also, not sure who the admin for it is, but it's an "Unlisted Group" so not sure if we can change that.
Requested

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so i've renewed already (july)... and i usually just go for the "no swag" option because i already have some of the jorba goodies... but i like socks... is there an option/store to buy the socks? or maybe a pair can be saved for me and i can pay at MTB festival?

serviceguy

so i've renewed already (july)... and i usually just go for the "no swag" option because i already have some of the jorba goodies... but i like socks... is there an option/store to buy the socks? or maybe a pair can be saved for me and i can pay at MTB festival?

Or...would it be possible to have JORBA merchandise available to buy at JORBAFest ? Or all year round on the website ?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Paul H looks like you'll get extra green bands!
I found one... I guess I'll see you at NJ MTB festival?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you actually do with the bands?

Use them for anything you would use a zip tie for if you are out on the trail and don't have a zip tie. I have one on my fork to keep a brake cable from bouncing all over the place.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG

@Kirt may be able to hook you up. We haven't gone with a full e-commerce site because of the time investment required. Anyone interested in managing it? =p

Top Bottom